Interested in Advocating for change with your local or state elected officials?
Check out these basic steps:
- Watch this webinar about the basics.
- Click here to learn who your state and federal elected officials are. You may also want to consider meeting with your local city council members and decide if you want to visit or send a letter.
- If you decide to visit, request an appointment, prepare your 5 minute story explaining why you care about this cause and ask for your elected officials help and ideas in building up treatment resources in your community.
- Email in advance and bring a copy of this one page overview"leave behind" below.
- If you decide to send a letter, we have made it seamless.
- If you want to contact your Senator or Representative, click the button below. It will take you less than 5 minutes and your voice can make a big difference.